Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: add a lyric

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gonna break from these chains around me
    Gonna learn to fly again
    May be hard, may be hard
    But I'll do it
    When I'm back on my feet again.

    Soon these tears will all be dryin'
    Soon these eyes will see the sun
    Might take time, might take time
    But I'll see it
    When I'm back on my feet again.

    When I'm back on my feet again
    I'll walk proud down that street again
    And they'll all look at me again
    And they'll see that
    I'm strong

    Gonna hear the children laughing
    Gonna hear the voices sing
    Won't be long, won't be long
    Till I hear them
    When I'm back on my feet again

    Gonna feel the sweet light of heaven
    Shining down its light on me
    One sweet day, one sweet day
    I will feel it
    When I'm back on my feet again

    And I'm not gonna crawl again
    I will learn to stand tall again
    No I'm not gonna fall again
    Cos I'll learn to be strong.

    Soon these tears will all be dryin'
    Soon these eyes will see the sun
    Won't be long, won't be long
    Till I see it
    When I'm back on my feet again
    When I'm back on my feet again
    I'll be back on my feet again.

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *luffs on Kassy*.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oooops. i was soo busy lurvin on kassy that i forgot my lyrics.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
    I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
    I keep your photograph, I know it serves me well
    I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

    'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
    And I don't feel like I am strong enough
    'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away

    The worst is over now and we can breathe again
    I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away
    There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
    I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

    'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
    And I don't feel like I am strong enough
    'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Thanks Demon I liked your song.the Forever.~hugs ya~

    Thanks R.A. for lovin on me right now [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]


    [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] to demon and RA, and, well, you all know who you are.

    I will post my lyric later [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Who can say where the road goes,
    Where the day flows?
    Only time...

    And who can say if your love grows,
    As your heart chose?
    Only time...

    (chants)

    Who can say why your heart sighs,
    As your love flies?
    Only time...

    And who can say why your heart cries,
    When your love dies?
    Only time...

    (chants)

    Who can say when the roads meet,
    That love might be,
    In your heart.

    And who can say when the day sleeps,
    The moon still keeps on moving
    If the night keeps all your heart?
    Night keeps all your heart...

    (extended chants)

    Who can say if your love grows,
    As your heart chose?
    Only time...

    And who can say where the road goes,
    Where the day flows?
    Only time...

    Who knows?
    Only time...

    Who knows?
    Only time...

  6. #46
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] KAss my gul!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •